Any suggestions for eye cream?

1. Hi Ladies, need your help here!

I've tried so many different eye creams and still haven't found one that I really like. What do you girls like and recommend?

2. it depends on your age... i'm 24 and use clinique advanced stop sings eye prevention cream and i think it's pretty good.

3. I really like Bobbi Brown's hydrating cream.

4. The Cetaphil in green tube. Honestly, it's just as good if not better than the La Mer Eye Balm or the Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream IMO.

5. i like Mario Badescu's Hyaluronic eye cream. It's pretty basic, feels lightweight when on and good for all skin types.

6. Strivectin!

7. Mary Kay Firming Eye Cream. UNBELIEVABLE, and I've tried nine zillion brands.

8. Clinique All about Eyes really helped my dark undereye cirlces lighten up.

9. Hi all~~
    I'm 25...have some dark circle, have a little bit of lines from rubbing my eyes (which I think it's a lost cause to treat...haha)

I've tried Dior(now they they only have Capture eye cream makes me think that I should wait till older to use that...), Biotherm, Origins, Neutrogena, Dermalogica...but I really don't know what to look for when I'm using it...they all kinda feel the same to me.

Whenever I ask the SAs, they want me to specifically tell them if I want to treat dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, hydration...I really want them to tell me what I need at this age....when i have some of each...I'm like, you have anything that treats all? :p but I guess not...
    haven't looked at clinique for a while...maybe I need to take a look again.

oh man...I didn't even know Bobbi Brown makes skincare... :shame: Will check that out

Is this Cetaphil specifically eye cream? I know they have lotion in a green tube.

I tried this when I was in High School...didn't help much...hehe...but then I had a SERIOUS case of undereye circles, I don't know if it was the hormones or lack of sleep, but now that it's better, maybe it'll work for me again!

Where can I find Mario Badescu and Strivectin and Mary Kay?

I'm going to go to the mall and check these out this weekend...thanks for all the suggestions! I'm going to need a lot of hands for testing these creams! :lol:

10. Both my parents swear by Strivection. It took 10 years off their faces. You can get this at finer dept stores and at Sephora. My 29 yo cousin uses it too but I think it makes her face too tight.

Allure named Kiehl's abyssine cream as 2005's best eye cream. I just bought a jar, about $30. I'm still in my 20's and want something light and basic, and so far it seems great. Has anyone else tried this yet?

11. Wow, seriously? I tried that and felt like it did nothing (see my post in disappointing purchases). But from what you and some other posters are saying, maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance....

12. Dermaglow ( its suppose to be the cheaper alternative to strivectin) worrksss like a charm!!!

13. I get the sample tubes and it's the moisturizing cream.
    Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream (fragrance-free and non-comedogenic) for Dry, Sensitive Skin Treatment. It is available over-the-counter at the drugstore and/or apothecary. HTH

14. To whomever said it depends on your age, that is absolutely true. Another thing you need to think about is what you want your eye cream to do.

I use anti-aging eye creams, and really like Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Plump Perfect Eye, it has sunscreen and is meant for anti-aging.

15. I don't think I have anything serious I have to take care of...just to prevent it from getting worse as I get older. So what do I need? Hydrating???