any suggestions for a light, summer bag?

andork

Feb 8, 2006
hi i was wondering if u girls can help my mom choose a light summer bag. like in white or any light color. she doesnt want a heavy bag but the bag has to be designer (chloe,chanel,etc.). so wat would u suggest as a summer bag?

hi!

I love patterned & not too 'serious' bags for summer. Especially Pucci;

p11053298_ph_hero.jpg
This one is in the eluxury sale $479 from $690

Or As Nautical is still a major trend this year, wht about this one from Versace;

p10906404_ph_hero.jpg
Again, Eluxury sale $675 from $1350!!

Raffia is also big news this summer!! Tods have this fabulous raffia-esque linen bag with stuning orange trim;
p10907407_ph_hero.jpg
Eluxury $519 from $745.

Very summery!

If you think she'd prefer somethign a little more formal, but still summery, then what about this from Celine;

p10938772_ph_hero.jpg

Still keeping that Raffia style but a lot less casual than the other. Eluxury sale $719 from $1200

Ferragamo at NM $668 from $890

now, if your mum likes those sorts of summery bags, I know you said it had to be designer, but one of the best styles like this I've seen is at Gap;

gp387242-03qlv01.jpg
They also do it in other colours its $30 in the sale! Personally, I'm crazy abotu they yellow trim or the green! (you might want to get her the fabulous matching clutch!)

By the way, if anybody in the UK has seen this bag or the matching clutch in Gap can they let me know? my gap insist they've never seen one :sad: morons....:rant: