Any suggestions for a black pump?

1. Im looking for a black shoe, like a pump nothing open toe or sandal because I will be wearing it to work. Something like the Louboutin Pigalle but without the $900 dollar price tag attached. Any suggestions? Comfy is also a plus :smile:

2. I would suggest this Prada nappa leather pump:

PRADA Linea Rossa -  Nappa Pump -  Neiman Marcus

It's a classic black pointy toe pump but it's EXTREMELY comfortable. The softer edges make it feel like a flat, but with a cute 3" stiletto heel. Plus it has rubber soles which is something I love for everyday shoes.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

3. How about some Ferragamos? I got some really cute pumps from there this year. If you're looking for something even less expensive, how about some Cole Haans? I have heard that they're really comfortable

4. The Prada Napas look great I wonder how comfortable they are.

5. D&G, Jimmy Choo & Manolos are great for black pumps.

6. i own them in black and wear them almost every day! they're the most comfortable pumps I've ever worn, and a pretty good deal considering how much use they get. :p

7. I saw a Marc Jacobs black patent pump in Barneys a week ago and i think it looks cute with anything.

8. you might also want to consider bcbgirls "katchen" pumps. they're the most comfortable heels i've ever had, i had to have it in 5 or 6 different colors.

9. I got a pair of CL Decollete patent black for $605 shipped from a store in Connecticut so you might try them. They are all sold out on Saks, NM website, plus they charge more on there too.

10. I like the style but I actually perfer the Pigalle Louboutins. Either way its too much than I would care to spend. $400 tops is about my limit.

11. I was going to suggest the Manolo or Jimmy Choo classic pumps, but they run about $495.

One of my favorites is the Stuart Weitzman Fever at $225 - it's really sexy and great look overall

[​IMG]

The leather is not as baby soft as MB, but it's half the price!

12. Louboutin Miss Tick or the simple pump. Saks is pre-ordering these now for $495
    [​IMG]

13. I forgot to add- the Miss Tick's are SUPER comfy. I wear mine everyday to work. They stretch and mold to the foot perfectly.