Any suggestion guys?

1. Hi there, I'm planning to add one more bag to my collection. I get confuse which one that I should buy. A Damier Azur Naviglio :tup:, Damier Lune Cabas T :drool: or Porte Document Voyage Monogram Canvas :p. Any suggestion? Thank you.

2. Oooh! Get them all! Really though, all of them are nice and I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you pick.

3. I would get the Damier Lune Cabas T because its LE and the others are available all the time, so you can get those at a later date :smile:

4. Now I have another choice... I saw on eBay Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Mandarine Sac Plat!!! I LVoe IT!!!!

5. This thread will probably see some more action in the main forum ! :yes:

6. Pdv

7. lol...:graucho:

none of them...:p

buy a keepall 45...:tup::heart::drool:

8. Thanks guys for your suggestion. I'll travel to Jakarta next march and I'll definitely buy one. So sad i live in Semarang, a small city with no Vuitton boutique.... :crybaby:

9. But keepall 45 only comes in monogram right?

10. No, keepall 45 also release in Epi line. I've Epi Blue Keepall 45 btw, glad to meet you here, nice buyer :smile: just contact me when you're in Jakarta.

11. blue epi keepall 45... tempting hahahaha

12. LE Lune Cabas

13. so many choices, so many suggestions, but damier lune is really cool.... gettin more confuse. I wish i have all the money in the world now hahaha

14. go for the Damier Lune. the other two bags will still be around long after Damier Lune has sold-out. i've got the DL Trotteur and i absolutely love it.

15. I love the Porte Documents Voyage, I think it is so slick. But then again Im a sucker for any vuitton bag with a luggage tag attached.:drool: