Any Soap Fans: ATWT

1. Today on As the World Turns, they finally closed the Hap story line. Someone got a call that he was killed while on travel. They showed flashbacks. So sad. Remember he killed himself IRL. I really enjoyed his role. :sad:

2. I was wondering how they would handle that. I don't watch ATWT--I'm a GH girl, myself, but I remember being shocked when I saw that he had committed suicide. Showing flashbacks is a love/hate thing with me--it always makes me cry!!!

3. Yeah, it was sad. He was a good actor.

4. I thought it was so sad! Now I am wondering if Adam or Will and Gwen will move into Hal's house. I loved that kitchen,which was pretty much the only room shown on that set,lol!

5. Resurrecting an old thread to see if anyone else watches this and can possibly help me with a question I have...

Now that Roseanna is back (and thank goodness she is!), have her and Carly had a reunion yet? I find it weird that they're not showing Carly go to Roseanna for help & comfort now that Carly's become fatally ill. Did I miss the reunion or are the writers ignoring that relationship?

6. Yep, they did reunite shortly, and then it was back to Carly begging to Jack again. Don't know if you want to see a spoiler so I'll put it below:

Spoiler:

I read on a soap board that Maura West (Carly) might not re-sign when her contract is up in November :sad:. I sure hope not as she is my favorite character. Also, Will, Gwen, and Dusty's contracts are up, I think, by the end of the year, so that's up in the air too.

7. ^^OMG!! Nooooooo! She is one of my absolute favorite characters. I don't want her to die. Especially now that Roseanna is back.:sad::sad::sad:

As for Will, Gwen, and Dusty, I've never cared for Will that much. I do like Gwen though. I don't want Dusty to leave either! I like his bad boy/good guy role. :graucho:

What's the deal with Emily? Did she leave the show permanently?

8. I read that Emily will be back October 24.

I love Dusty too. I hope he stays.

9. Thank you Tammy for all of your ATWT scoop! I really appreciate it!

I recorded today's show...I need to watch it right now! :p

10. Love this soap!! It's the only one I watch since Port Charles went off the air. My mom got me hooked on it a loooooong time ago. I would hate for Carly or Dusty to be off the show. What's up with Holden?? He has been such a jerk lately. I can understand that he would be a bit upset, but the day he grabbed Lily's arm I started to dislike him. How dare any man grab any woman that way!!? Can Jack be any meaner to Carly!? Yeah, she has caused some troubles recently, but he is treating her like dog poo. I take it Paul has lost his "psychic visions." I kinda liked the softer Paul.
    Peace,
    Julee
    :heart:

11. Finally a ATWT topic!! Here in NL we are a few years behind. Right now we are in de middle of the Nick Kasnoff- Carly - Jack triangle.
    I'm very glad to hear that Roseanna is back, with the 'old' Craig! I do hope that Carly will stay and reunite with Jack! They are like Lily & Holden..boring but meant to be!
    Is Simon:nuts: still in the soap??

12. ^^Simon came back either late last year or early this year and got together with Carly. She went on the lam with him which is how they compensated for her most recent maternity leave. She came back but Simon didn't. :sad: I wish he would back permanently. Maybe he can come back and get together with Katie if & when Jack goes back to Carly.

P.S. I don't even remember Nick Kasnoff! LOL! He was related to Mike Kasnoff?

13. Here, let me remind you....pics Jordan Woolley (ex-Nick Kasnoff) ;)

csi miami copy.jpg collage pic only.jpg jordan shirtless best wisehs.jpg
  14. Emily was off due to having a baby. I think it's so cool that her and "Holden" are married in real life! =) I really hope Carly stays, I just love her....plus I don't want Jack and Katie together....they just don't have the chemistry.

15. ^^Oh! That explains Emily's lengthy absence. I didn't even know she was pregnant! She sure didn't show it at all. Thanks for that info luv my bags!