Any SHOPTWIGS codes for Non sale items?

1. I'm looking for a Gryson that isn't on sale. Any codes whatsoever for shoptwigs?

Does the Gryson site ever have sales itself or any codes?

2. try SANGRIA for 20% off
  3. Thanks...have you tried this and it works? I can back out if it doesn't accept it, right?
  4. it worked for a marc jacobs bag- im pretty sure you can not go through with the order after seeing if it works or not
  5. thanks, but when will they expire? Anybody knows?
  6. Thank you very much. I used it and it saved me 200.00 on my Blue Jean Gryson Skye. I am very appreciative :smile:
  7. I'm so happy you were able to save!! Enjoy the bag!
  8. When does the discount show? It does not re-calculate the total in the shopping cart. Will it deduct the 20% from the order total after the payment is submitted?
  9. On the first page when I went to my shopping cart it had the item I bought and above it it said to add promotional codes below and press recalulate total. There was a box directly below my item that I typed in SANGRIA and I hit recalculate and it brought up a new page with the discount showing. Then you go on to input your CC info etc.

The promo code box is on the first page or so before anything else.
    Did you type in SANGRIA and recalculate? I'm not sure if Caps matter but I put in Caps.
  10. Yes, I did type SANGRIA in caps, and then I clicked on Update Bag (per the instructions on top of the screen) but maybe it does not apply to certain handbags (Marc Jacobs Multipocket)
  11. That could be. Frankly I was surprised mine worked. I don't have much luck with some of the codes provided on different sites and I don't know why some work and others don't. BTW...It also gave me free shipping although it was never mentioned that it was free.

I would wait and call them tomorrow and see if they would accept it via the phone.
  12. Okay, I just sent them an email. Hopefully they'll have an answer. Thanks!
  13. They responded, and the discount code SANGRIA is only for past season Marc Jacobs colors. (Black, Natural, and Light Gray) Not the Fall collection colors such as Bordeaux and Petrol...
  14. I just tried the SANGRIA code on a Gryson Skye and it wouldn't work for me. I just can't bring myself to pay full price for a bag with so many options out there. Guess I'll just have to keep lusting until another code works.
  15. I'd call Shoptwigs and ask why. They told me the code worked for all Spring bags but no new bags and I didn't see any new bags up. I bet if you called you could clear it up.