Any sales on Whistle bags?

1. Hi,

Does anyone know of any sales on Whistle bags? I'm looking for one in any color. Thanks!

2. NM had a bunch on clearance around june/july time. i haven't seen any since. i have a blue big whistle that i am willing to part with because i just got a new red city. PM me and i can send you pictures etc and chat. i've only had it for 3 months. i've seen bluefly have quite a bit of whistle's in brown and black.
  3. Sasa, it's not allowed to offer to sell items on tPF, even via PM. As much as I know you're just trying to help, I think they want to keep out people who join just to try to sell things. Here's an excerpt from the rules.

Buying/Selling on tPF
    • Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
    • Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
    • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.
  4. oops sorry. didn't mean to. anyway to delete the message? or edit it? don't want to cause her thread to be locked.
  5. I got mine at Neiman's SF after the winter holiday season (late Dec/early January), for slightly more than half off original price. That is when there will be a big clearance again, and you can be very sure that there will be whistles on sale.

But you can call in the meantime and see what kind of inventory they have. Who knows, maybe they'll have something floating around on sale.
  6. Sasa's right, there are several sizes and colors on Bluefly. Also, Nordstrom Rack had some at different stores across CA a month ago. You might want to try calling around. A thread was started about it, so you may want to search for that.