Any sales for Kooba Paige?

1. Hi everyone,
    This is my first post, so I hope it works Anyways, I really love the Kooba Paige but really don't want to pay $650 for it. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one in Bourbon or a cognac color for less than that? Thanks so much! :yes:

2. Greetings! You might want to watch Saks.com. I purchased one from there but returned it last week as it was way too large for me. It was in black and the sale price was $270.54. Good luck on your search and welcome!

3. you can try revolveclothing.com. it's not on sale but you can use their 30% coupon code for new members (you'll need to go to reesycakes.com and use the link from there), and w/ the code, the bag will be about $494 w/ free shipping. Other than that, I don't really see Paige on sale... not yet anyway. Good luck!

4. Thanks everyone for your help! Maybe I'll try that Revolve code. At least $500 is better than $650.
    I've actually bought something from that seller on eBay before, too bad they don't have the color I want. I'm a little scared of buying a Kooba off ebay though from any other seller, I hear most are fakes. :s

5. I just realized that revolve doesn't have Bourbon :sad: Oh well!