Any Roger Vivier Fans???

1. I RECENTLY PURCHASED MY FIRST PAIR OF ROGER VIVIER PUMPS IN BLACK LEATHER WITH THE SILVER PILGRIM BUCKLE. I AM IN SERIOUS LOVE WITH THESE SHOES AND WANT EVERY COLOR/STYLE...THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND INCREDIBLY CHIC. ANYONE EVER SEE THEM DISCOUNTED ANYWHERE?

2. i love roger vivier but i've never been to a store that carries his line. I really want pair of his flats:smile: please post a pic of the shoes u got

3. Working on getting a decent picture with my very mediocre camera...check Saks website for shoes if they have them. They sell them in NYC store.

4. Do they run narrow? I would love a pair!

5. i don't think they have them on the site

6. They actually run surprisingly true to size. I tried on a pair of flats and the 1 1/2 heel I purchased and they both fit perfectly in my normal size, 7. I often have to size up in Prada and even Tods.

7. Hurry...just Saw A Great Selection Of Vivier Flats And Pumps On Bluefly...not A Huge Savings But About 20% Off Retail. Love The Metallic Pilgrim Buckles For Spring And I Love The White Flats With Buckle. Check It Out...rarely See Vivier Discounted.

8. Would love to own Roger Vivier flats with the buckle in front :smile:

9. oh i love those pilgrim flats!

10. Yes,they are extrem chic and comfortable.....I love it,there is a shop in hk

11. Hi! I Love Vivier Shoes And Got A Great Brand New Lizard Shoe From Buylow1011--$177.00---no One Bid On Them But Me!!yes! They Are True To Size..also Got The Famous 'comma' Heel From eBay From Deltastew...good Luck!
    I Am Loking For A Vivier Clutch Bag---any Ideas Out There??? ChristinaoftheDOVE:yes:

12. I like them.

13. I love RV! Besides Bluefly I haven't encountered any place where you can find them discounted. This brand is definitely more on the exclusive side.

14. Me me me meee!! I love RV. I also adore his bags!!! There is a big selection of RV bags and shoes in Athens in Luisa boutique!
    http://www.luisa.gr/