any reviews? want this in black!

1. I have the medium...I think the small is WAYYY too small unless you don't carry very much at all.

2. I agree, the ergo, IMO Is way too small in anything but the medium and up.. it goes right in your armpit... other than that they are great bags! :yes:

3. i m only 4"7 so hopefully this bag wil b good porportioned for me

4. I too have the meduim one..and i think its a lil too small. especially if you have the larger size wallet, small make up bag etc. It's still a good bag...i'm only like 5ft and it fits my size perfectly. I think i just carry too much stuff! :smile:

5. My mom just bought one out of the blue when she came with me to PCE. She got it in chocolate. We were both surprised by how big and roomy it really is. She can fit her wallet, a small water bottle, hairbrush, wristlet, keys, mediccine, etc. Its quite roomy!

6. I have a leather Ergo in this size and I adore her.

7. well m so bummed! holts here doesnt have it. and to think i was just in toronto last wk!

8. I think you call a Coach store and have it ordered. I did that with the Ergo large Patent Leather Hobo. I had the store phone order it and shipped to my house. It was really easy and fast and the Coach people were so cool.

9. i tried the medium and the strap seemed to keep slipping off. is that normal?

10. I have the medium and love it. I don't have slippage problems.

11. yay! my mom wants to go to the states for a drive maybe next wk so i can take along and buy it there. plus it is american money

12. yay! my mom wants to go to the states for a drive maybe next wk so i can take along and buy it there. plus it is american money so a lot cheaper!

13. Good luck and have a great time. I think the bag is really cute.