any recs for a t-shirt that meets these specifications...

1. I've been looking for awhile but haven't found anything that fits what I'm really looking for:

- slightly form fitting (skims the body) but not skin tight (i have found gap favorite tee and jcrew perfect fit tees to be too tight)
    - is not ribbed
    - is long in length
    - is crewneck or vneck
    - is under $35

Just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas! Thanks in advance!

2. I absolutely love American Apparel Ts.

This one is my favorite by far....

http://store.americanapparel.net/tr456w.html

I wear it in a small...and it's nice and loose and long on me. I'm sure that the XS would be a bit tighter (I'm 5'4", 120 lbs, 32C for reference).

It even goes to XXS if you think you need a smaller size.

For a good crew neck shirt, I would recommend these:

http://store.americanapparel.net/bb401w.html

Hope this helps.

3. I second on American Apparel

4. I would say American Apparel for sure, or also try JCrew.

5. Daftbird makes great tees, and while they're pricey, they do go on sale for less than $35. Same with Sharon Segal. American Apparel stuff always looks so cute but I think it's crappy quality, especially for the price.

6. my vote goes to American Apparel as well. Basically all of my "casual" wear is from there, and I am in love with it!! You have so many options of colors you get, etc... Plus, you can "glam it up" (cheesy term, i know) with a few accessories!!

7. UO has its charlotte or whatever brand that has cute vnecks that skim the body and aren't ribbed. they're just not that long, but 2 for 25$.

8. i would probably go for american apparel, too.

however, sometimes i question their quality. ive had stuff pill up and develop random holes after one wash. and some of their tees have side seams while others dont...

but its just so convenient if you want a plain basic.

9. I was going to suggest American Apparel as well.

10. lol, AA all the way!