Any preggers this month?

1. No one has good news this month? :girlsigh:

I need babydust!

2. I hear the crickets in my LR.... AF came 2 days ago..

3. [​IMG]

4. I need it too, someone sprinkle it heavily please!!

5. envy me - LOL!

Nothing going on here either..

6. my AF is 4 days late. i don't know what's going on inside me. :confused1:

7. I'm giving up. Not even going to bother getting my hopes up. I'm just going to be one of those lonely old people who travels for the rest of their lives.

8. Awww Hugs for you.. don't give up..it will happen. :heart:

9. *waves*

I'm not a regular here on the TTC board...basically it got me 'down' too much reading about it. And I just figured, it will happen when it happens. (and hopefully the next time it happens...it STICKS!)

I found on Saturday I'm pregnant.

It's still early, barely 5 weeks...and I have miscarried twice in the past (5 and 8 weeks...the second one I didn't find out about the m/c until 11 weeks, and needed a D&C). The last m/c was in July...we took some time, got tested, all was well, and got back on baby making duty in September.

I finally started using OPKs regularly in January. I just had my 31st birthday last week and was feeling all depressed...so it was nice to get a positive test result this past weekend.

so please, fingers crossed that I get to keep this one?

And don't give up ladies...but don't let it get you down either.

10. Yaay Congratulations !! :heart: :tup:

11. thanks.

we've been trying to get (and stay!) pregnant for nearly 3 years...hopefully this time's the charm...

12. :yahoo: That is great news deweydrop! I understand your cautiousness. I'll say a little prayer for you and baby dewey. :yes:

13. Congrats Deweydrop! Having my fingers and toes crossed for you!

14. deweydrop - Congratulations!!! :yahoo: Sending you lots of sticky dust.

15. Congrats Dewey!!!:balloon::party: