any pocket organizer fans?

1. Just ordered a monogram pocket organizer from e lux. Looks to be a nice versatile piece, good for business cards, cc, and a little cash tucked away. anyone own one?
  2. I have one and love it. I used to keep my things in a cles type item. The pocket organizer is perfect because you don't have to go fishing through for the right card as much. In addition it is small so it fits into my pochette nicely. It was one of the best purchases I have made. Let us know if it works for you.
  3. I love mine it is great.
  4. I bought one in June. A very useful piece. I keep credit cards, gift cards, and subway passes in it. I love it.
  5. I have a mandarin epi one and love it, nice piece to have for small bags.
  6. i think this is an adorable piece! i want one in myrtille epi.. but i'm sure the color is gone now. lol oh well. damier will have to do. or a utah one. omg drool @ utah.
  7. I have one. I keep my cc and drivers license. Plus you can fit a little cash in there too, its very useful!!!:flowers: I hope you enjoy yours!
  8. I bought a mono glace pocket organizer 2 years ago...and it is still my favorite wallet! so cute, and rare...perfect for a couple CCs, DL, and some cash folded...