Any Piperlime codes?

1. Dying for one...thanks!

2. me too...any piperlime codes?

3. You can try this one for 20% off and free shipping (though I think their shipping is free anyway?): FV2QOPW6YPZS

I haven't tried it, though, so no guarantees.

4. Thanks, it didn't work for me.

5. If it's like the one I got, you have to spend $75 or more, here is another code:[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif]6J2BD8D3FQB[/FONT]

6. Hi there!
    I received a Piper Lime E-mail and here is a code:
    PiperLime.com
    20% Off $75
    Offer not valid on handbags, final sale items,
    all designer brands, Allrounder by Mephisto,
    Belle by Sigerson Morrison, Bruno Magli and Donald J Pliner
    Coupon Code: LZLGMXZ9GK1Y
    Expires: 02/14/07
    (PiperLime.com E-Mail)

7. This one says that it's already been used. LOL, at least I'm getting closer. The other ones say that they are invalid...

Still looking... I went to retailmenot and it said that they requested to have their coupons taken down.:confused1:

8. Oh hey, I just realized I dropped one of the letters in the code I posted, try this now:[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif]L6J2BD8D3FQB[/FONT]

9. Titania... u rock girl! TOUCHDOWN!

10. YEA!!! :yahoo:

11. Well, that is interesting, because I received that code and NEVER used it. Maybe they sent out different codes to each subscriber?

So sorry!

12. I'm new here and can't figure out how to PM anybody... can someone try to send me a code? (And maybe some tips on how this all works?) Thanks very much!!

13. You have to have 5 posts and have been a member for 5 days to receive/send PMs

14. ok have one if anyone still needs one should I just post it on a message?

15. Just going to post it.

PQVQW2LQQRQN