Any pics of Gerard Darel Charlotte being carried?

1. Hello!

You've all been so helpful with my previous dilemma (GD vs. HH mercer satchel vs. Anna Corinna lady duffel), so I thought I'd give this a try...

I've seen a lot of incredible pictures of the GD Charlottes- thank you all for those! Does anyone have any pictures of the bag being carried/ worn on the shoulder?

Thank you!
  2. I thought I saw one somewhere on the forum. Have you checked all the threads on this bag? It could be that I saw it somewhere else.
  3. I think I'm having image overload from looking all over the internet!

I found one here, I think, and then there's the one that has the bag just being carried by hand. I wanted to get a better idea of how it is in proportion to the body.

If anyone else has anymore, please share! Thank you!
  4. I just realized where I saw was in a Gerard Darel thread on The Fashion Spot.
  5. Oh, thanks! I'll check there, too!

6. emoem, have you check all the threads about this bag in this forum? Click on Search on the top of the page then type in Gerard or GD or charlotte, you will find many threads about it with pictures. Here's mine.
    There are other ones too, even with the chain charlotte.
  7. *Gasp* It's BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you so much for those pictures- it's the exact color I'm looking for!

And yes, I've been doing a lot of searching for pics *eyes crossing* It's gotten so bad that I went on that one long post on the fashion spot and wrote down which page numbers had pictures... :shame:
  8. You're welcome, glad to help.