Any Pfer's in H-town free on January 25th

Hmmm... La Madeline sounds cool! Would y'all rather stay and dine at the mall, rather than go back outside, drive, and then drive back to the mall? :shrugs: I'm always up for something new... a change from Sbarro's is always good! :P

I gotta leave the Galleria by 2, or else I'll have to fight traffic... since I live an hour away... :sad:

Hmmm... La Madeline sounds cool! Would y'all rather stay and dine at the mall, rather than go back outside, drive, and then drive back to the mall? :shrugs: I'm always up for something new... a change from Sbarro's is always good! :P

I gotta leave the Galleria by 2, or else I'll have to fight traffic... since I live an hour away... :sad:

What is the traffic like at 2??? that early it starts?

Yeah, that's probably a good idea... More mall time. LOL :graucho:

I'd put my vote for La Madeline or Cheesecake Factory both being right there :smile: off site Chuys is a good suggestion - my fav in the world is up Westheimer - Fogo de Chao -- Lol have to mention that place -- my hubby will come join the lunch too .. he's gotta go back to work after dropping me off in the morning, we're heading on a cruise on the Grand Princess out of Galveston on Saturday for a week that weekend so he's got stuff to rap up at work that day .. my Mom and Niece are coming in from Montreal that night for the cruise so they will just miss all the fun .. but I'm hoping we can take pics!

This will be so fun! Looking forward to seeing everyone :smile:

Tina :wlae:

Of course I am a world away in Boston and can't come but The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants so that's where you guys should go. They have yummy martini's too. Eating, drinking and shopping at LV....sounds like a day in heaven!

Wahh, I'm in SA but I've got work and my boss would track me down and seriously maim me if I played hooky - we have a big conference we're getting together that week. Ya'll have fun....sniff, sniff sniff.:crybaby:

juniormint~me too >"< did some one mention there will be one in SA, TX on the 24th @ Saks? Any fellow San Antonio TPFer plan to attend that one? What's the time for that one? Gosh that is not fair! I had to miss the Chanel trunk show, and now this?? *kicking hands and feet in the air*:hysteric: :sos: