Any PETITE ladies with a twiggy? Please come talk to me! :D

I'm 5'3 and 100 pounds. and the twiggy is my ultimate favorite style. It gives you that bigger bag look without being overwhelming. The city looks sorta too big on me though.

I'm short (5 ft), but not particularly petite and I prefer the twiggy to the city, which somehow makes me look even shorter. The height of the twiggy is perfect for shorter girls,IMHO.

Hi girls, I'm 5 feet! I'm probably one of the more petite ladies in this forum who own a twiggy! I actually don't like most twiggys because I think they look too big but I really love this color. In the pictures I'm wearing it in 3 different ways. On the shoulder, held in the hand and messenger style. Hope this helps!

Mas! Your twiggy is gorgeous!! Is that the greige???

Hiya ladies!
I'm debating whether or not I should get a twiggy.. I'm 5'1, 115 pounds, and I loooove my first. However, I'm starting to get tempted by all the great twiggies out in the world (lol). I'm going to NM SF tomorrow to check out the balenciagas, but just in case there are no twiggies there (:sad:), I was curious.. Any petite ladies own twiggies? Would anyone mind putting up a picture of themselves and a twiggy (plus how tall you are..)? I would so so so appreciate it. TIA:heart:

Did you get to come by NM today? (I'm a SA in handbags and I was working today). We have quite a few twiggys still. I especially love the light grey one and it's the only one left.

xochrissie .... do you have any twiggy's in truffle or caramel by any chance at your NM?

From what I remember, I did see it in caramel. I can check inventory today and put one on hold if I see one if you like. I won't be able to check tPF again until tonight. If you have any question, please call me at 415-362-3900 ext 2166.

Christine

i'm 5ft 0, 114lbs, and i've never had any issue with the twiggy when i had mine, i thought it looked perfectly fine proportionately.. i personally think it looks better on shorter girls too, more in proportion somehow.
go for it!

From what I remember, I did see it in caramel. I can check inventory today and put one on hold if I see one if you like. I won't be able to check tPF again until tonight. If you have any question, please call me at 415-362-3900 ext 2166.

Christine

Hi! I just now saw your reply....did you happen to have the Caramel Twiggy in? I'll keep checking tPF or call you later. Thanks!!