Any owners of the MC Lodge? Opinions, pics?

1. One of the choices for my next bag is the MC Lodge PM :love: I want something NOT handheld and this is one choice (the other is the Saleya). Can you tell me good things about the bag? Is it worth it, easy to use, etc? I tried searching in the Visual Aids thread but nothing came up.

TIA!!! :flowers:

2. :yes: I have the Lodge PM in white... love it!

3. :love:

lodge.jpg
  4. I have it in black MC & LOVE it! Another member asked me tomodel it...and I will be posting pics in visual aids this weekend (I'm in painting clothes right now).
    Pros: Shoulder bag, very hip looking, not a lot of people have it, can fit the necessities
    Cons: Kind of pricey for the size

I can normally fit in my compact zip wallet (which is kind of bulky), a pack of cigs, lighter, chapstick, and have room left over (probably enough room for a cles, a compact and other smaller things).

5. Oh...and it is easy to use! I never use the front pockets (just decoration IMO)...the shoulder strap is wide but no problems with it staying on my shoulder. No problems with the zipper, etc.

Personally I think the Lodge & Saleya serve very different purposes...the Saleya is more of a tote-type bag.

6. :yes:
    The Lodge is rather small, I use it for shopping (hands free!) and when I only need the basics. It fits my wallet, keys, make up case (w/ lots of things in, lol), cell phone and iPod. If you need sth. bigger, think about the GM or get the Saleya.

7. Yay, twiggers and GerGirl! Your comments really help a lot, thanks!!! :yahoo: It looks really pretty and hubby likes it too so that's a plus!

I should have been clearer, I wanted to see pics of you guys wearing them, so I will be waiting for your modeling pics, twig! :graucho:

I also want to use it for shopping, or anytime I need to run out and just need the necessities so I don't really need something big. I want the Saleya too eventually, I was just thinking of which one to buy first! :yes:

8. I have both the MC Lodge PM and the Saleya PM. The Saleya is more of a tote and has a lot more room than the Lodge. I also find myself carrying the Saleya in my hand or on the crook of my arm because of the width of it. And also because the outside handle slips off my shoulder. HTH

Lv purse 001.jpg Lv purse 002.jpg
  9. I'm a big fan of this bag... go for it!

10. I really like it too! I don't have one but it's on my wishlist.

11. I have a Lodge in black. I love that bag! The strap is really confortable and you can stuff the bag without it feeling to heavy. I like it so much that I might be getting it in white very soon.

12. joann, thank you for your modeling pic, it looks lovely on you!!! I love the size, it isn't as small as I thought, that's good news! :yes:

ILOVEPURSES, the black looks gorgeous! :drool:

John and ZooMom, I know, the bag is so pretty! :love: I can't get one just yet cause I'm fresh off my Speedy Azur and Agenda. I wish money grew on trees :lol:

13. such a cute bag, hope you get it.

14. i am considering this bag as my first ever MC purchase but am a bit TO'd realizing how small the diff in size was with the eliza. But it's pretty with the double pockets, as eliza only has one.

LODGE PM: 11 x 6.6 x 4.1"

MC ELIZA: 10.5 x 6.1 x 4"

15. The .5 diff in length and height + an additional pocket equates to a $350 difference in price!:sad: