Any other TiVO / DVR addicts out there?

1. We've had TiVO for quite awhile now, and love it...but it always amazes me when we're at a friends house, how much of an addict I am.....

So used to it, I hate commercials now....

Anyone else?

2. well...it's new to me, so I wouldn't say I'm an addict, or use it for everything, but it sure is nice to skip through commercials. I record Will & Grace every night because it comes on after I go to bed- so that's really nice to have something to watch when there is nothing on. I also have a few movies recorded at the moment, so when the mood strikes, again, there is somethng to watch.:smile:

3. DH and I love it, and we have 2 in the house. :nuts:

4. I just got mine last month & I'm already addicted. Throughout the whole month of October I have it recording all the scary movies I've programmed it to so after alittle bit of Trick or Treating, we'll come home & watch some movies. I have all my series season passed. It's really great, I don't know how I ever did w/out it.

5. i love it! it's changed my life...well, not really, but the way i watch tv anyway.

6. I seriously thought this was a dumb gimmick years back. If it weren't for DH I would never own one. Now I can't live without it. I always have something good to watch! I have my old 40 hour model and a new high def model (high def is awesome!)

7. I hate watching commercials too. I will put the show on 20 minutes later so I can skip them. I love my DVR. Hubby and I are addicted to it. I couldn't imagine life without it.

8. I love my TiVO

9. I love my TIVO's! I've got two of them and they are worth every penny. Because I work at night, I have to record everything I want to watch. I've got all my season passes set up and it's great. I used to scramble for a blank tape and set my VCR every day before leaving, but not anymore! I even convinced a co-worker to get a TIVO. Love it!

10. Tivo is the best ever....my son still gets up 4 times a night...at least I can watch soemthing other than an infomercial!

11. I love my DVR! It makes the high cost of cable worth it!

12. OMG! I love my TiVo!!! I cannot watch regular television anymore - lol

13. I can no longer imagine watching tv without TiVo. How did we ever manage before??

14. I have the DVR and i'm addicted to it (I LOVE IT). I never watch reg. T.V anymore.

15. I am glad I am not the only one. I really love it on Sundays! My DH and I both love football, so Sunday during football season was pretty much gone..now we TiVo and go. When we get home, we can easily go through the games an an hour and a half, instead of 3-4 hours.