Tech Any other Mac users on here?

My ibookG4 will be a year old in march. I LOVE IT!!!! I will never go back to a windows system. My favorite feature is that i can "zoom" the size of the page which makes it soooo much easier for me to read. I am anxiously looking forward to the new operating system that is due out in the spring.

Yay! So glad to see there are so many Mac-girls out there! :greengrin:
I was really nervous when I bought mine, forking over $1,000 dollars for a computer with an O.S. that I'd never even tried before. It took me literally an hour to learn OSX, though, and now I feel like I've been using it my whole life. I'll NEVER go back to Win-blows!

(Even my semi-computer-illiterate mother is really good on a Mac. She always uses mine to check her email and do stuff for work whenever she comes to my apartment. LOL, she had a harder time learning to use a cell phone than learning to use OSX!)

Let's see....

Mac Classic II
Mac SE30
Quadra 640
Powerwave 180
Powerbook Duo 230
iMac G3
iBook G4

I think that's all of them. I still have everything except the Classic II, and they should all still be functional. The iMac is my main computer now. We also have a Gateway PC, along with a couple of other dead PCs and one Toshiba laptop. Time to upgrade everything again.

My ibookG4 will be a year old in march. I LOVE IT!!!! I will never go back to a windows system. My favorite feature is that i can "zoom" the size of the page which makes it soooo much easier for me to read. I am anxiously looking forward to the new operating system that is due out in the spring.

Really???? How? :confused1:

Really???? How? :confused1:

just press the apple keyand the plus key at the same time. you can also add the feature to your toolbar so you can just click with your cursor. i just cannot find where the preference is right now. will look tomorrow 'cause it is really handy. also, universal access also has some features on zoom.