Any other Luella Bartley Lovers?!

1. I am a luella fanatic. I just love her bags! I think the quality of the leather is fabulous, and I love the heart details. I also really love her use of bows in her more recent bags. Although, I must say, I had some mixed feelings about her releasing a target line last year...I had spent a mini fortune on her bags, which I thought were ultra cool because my friends' bag IQ's doesn't go past Louis Vuitton, so they weren't familliar..and I thought I was special! I feel like it gave her bags a stigma for a short period of time, although obviously the lines were not even comparable! On the other hand, I was happy that she was able to get her name out, since I noticed a lot of luxury stores that had previously carried her were starting to show less of her bags. I also wish they sold her clothes in the US...Harrods was the best thing that ever happened to me when I was abroad! ha! any thoughts??? :heart:
  2. I miss her bags in the US too.. they still sell them in london and paris though.. I wish she would get more popular over here.. she is a great designer..
  3. My cousin has the Joni bag and it's adorable!
  4. I have to say,I used to really love her bags.The leather is a really durable leather. I have not used most of them in a while. I still really like my daria and anouk. Here are some pics for you.
    lemon giselle.jpg mint anouk.jpg pink giselle.jpg suede luella.jpg
  5. Here are a couple more....
    studded giselle.jpg kate tote.jpg Daria Tote.jpg luella group shot.jpg
  6. beautiful!!!! love the big pink gisele, i have the mini! i was obsessed with the carmen biker as well...ill post my pics tonight! :smile:
  7. I love your collection Samanthas Collection! :yahoo:

I had a Luella Joni and a Giselle and I loved both but in the end I parted with them to make room for other bags. The Giselle was a little cumbersome to get in and out of but I loved the look of the bag and the Joni was just gorgeous - the leather outer and suede lining were amazing! :heart:
  8. Your collection is amazing! I have always wanted a Giselle and this makes me want one even more!
  9. I really love this brand but do not actual own anything from it. I have almost purchased a few times but then back out and go for an LV instead. I might look into getting one this summer, would love something in yellow.
  10. I used to love it very much. But I havn't seen them for a while in the states.
  11. here are some of my luellas! :yahoo:
    i studied abroad at oxford last summer and saw the little black carmen biker when i was in london at harrods for a day...after a few days i decided to purchase it, and i spent a good 50 minutes on the phone with the saleswoman to have it shipped out to me because we were having so much trouble understanding each others accents! lol
  12. im also not showing the chain on the lilac biker because the leather broke in between the chains and i have yet to have it repaired :sad:
  13. I've always wanted a Giselle bag. I think they're so cute and the leather is so durable! I was actually just looking for Luella Bags on Saks & neiman's websites but was unable to find anything...
  14. AKAelle, I wanted a carmen biker too. I was on such Luella overload at one point, I refused to sucumb even to the biker. I really like your red gisele. I just let both my giseles go.It was hard to do but i would not have sold it if it were red.Great color!

Thanks for the compliment Balchlfen . I have seen your taste in bags and it is quite a compliment!
  15. viv-harrods has them on their website! im just not sure about shipping to the the pounds/dollar exchange right is pretty crappy...but since you would have to use a credit card youll get a better exchange rate. id also try the Neimans last call sale..sometimes they put them away to bring them out...and bloomies in boca raton florida had them out over winter break