Any opinions on the Croissant GM?

1. Hi .... alas.... I am trying to find a easy-to-use, don't-care-if-it-gets dirty LV in monogram that i just don't have to baby so much...... I was asking earlier about the coussin, but after reading the replies it might be too small etc ..... does anyone use or have the largest Croissant, the GM size ...... if so, do you like it? Is it easy to get in and out of? Do you like the big strap? Any help would be so great ..... Thank u!.....
  2. I have one and it's a great shoulder bag. Very comfy and the strap stays on my shoulder and it is very easy to use. But, I think I am going to try to sell it though to fund a LE purchase. I bought it used a few months ago and it has a great patina to it.
  3. i have one as well, and i love it to bits. it is big enough to carry quite abit of stuff and the strap sits quite comfortably on my shoulder.
  4. I have one too. The strap is very comfy. It's looks great with patina!! Love this bag!
  5. My friend has one and it's a great everyday bag.
  6. I've had the Crossaint GM twice and both times I've gotten rid of it. I can't really put my finger on why... I really do adore the way the bag looks but for some reason I don't hold onto it. By the way, I've also had the Croissant MM... Yep, I got rid of it too. I believe there is an issue with functionality for me. Good luck with your decision. It really is a nice looking bag.
  7. I like it
  8. Anyone still have a croissant gm? I really want one!!!!
  9. I have one. I don't use it much but it's a very comfy bag. I had a MM and gave it to my sister because it was too small. The GM is great. I love the big strap handle and it's easy to get in and out. There is not a lot of GM out there for sale,
  10. Love it!!!
  11. I really like it!