any opinions on shu uemura's cleansing oils?

I have combination skin and so far have tried the yellow, light pink and green and my favourite is the green one. The green tea scent is so light and fresh! :love: So far, all three did not dried my skin or cause any break outs, but I prefer the texture and scent of the green one. :P

I think the main purpose of the oil cleanser is to remove makeup, no? I'm not sure, but at least, that's what I'm using it for. :P And if you don't even use makeup, perhaps you can try looking for other face cleansers?

I use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and it is amazing! I have very oily skin. This stuff cleans out my pores and makes my skin so soft and clean.

Those of you unfamiliar with cleansing oil...you just pump some oil out into your hand and rub it into your face without wetting it at all. The oil dissolves everything and when you rinse, it rinses off really quickly and easily and leaves no oily residue at all. It's like magic!

i swear by this cleanser in the premium/green and own 3 bottles at one time. i used to have acne prone oily/dry skin but i have gotten significantly less pimples since using this and a lot of times i even sleep w/ makeup overnight. definitely worth the money!

ive been using this cleanser for 4 years now and its my absolute favorite cleanser of all time, quite expensive but definitely worth it, ive tried the pink, yellow, orange and green, ive actually tried all colors lol

shu uemura's cleansing oils are my HG in skincare routine :heart: i used to use green tea but its a bit too oily for me, however its got a better cleansing power to remove heavy makeups. Now i'm using the sakura one (light pink), which is lighter & it suits better with my combo skin. Both cleansing oils i've tried doesn't give me break out, so far so good :P

Hi everybody,

I am about to place an order , and I am a little bit confused about Shu’s cleansing oils. I have classic combination skin – oily T-zone and normal to dry everywhere else. I was thinking to buy Green one , however, I also think about Pink one. SA in store told me that none of his oils will clog pores, so it doesn’t matter which one you get.

However, I want to hear your opinion – If you have the same skin type as I do, than which one are you using ?

Thanks in advance J

I have oily skin and use the pink Shu Uemura cleansing oil. I love it but sometimes I use a toner after washing my face and notice that my face is not completely clean. Guess I did something wrong :sad: