Any one have Hermes Animal or fruit coin purses?

1. hey everyone, I am really wanting to see some Hermes animal coin purses or even fruit ones anyone have photo's?? Thank you :o)

2. I was just a Madison AVe this very afternoon asking for one!! I was told they actually discontinued that line!! I was truly heartbroken. :crybaby:The only one they sell now is of a pony (with real pony hair) in a natural brown color (cost: $910). Not cute enough for me, nor will it add to my rainbow of colors...:sad:

3. They had a piggy in Bond St a couple of days ago....

4. I have a watermelon. I'll get pictures as soon as it is back from its spa visit. They are so cute; wish H would bring them back.

My SA said that there was a discontinued pear available in the US.

5. A piggy?? Is he very cute???

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no..i don't have any :p

7. I was at that boutique today, too!!!! And I looked at that coin purse!!! :lol: I liked it but the price tag????? Not so much! LOL

8. I saw the piggy and the horse one in las vegas lately.

9. OOHH... I want the piggy!! My son was born in the year of the pig!

10. Oh That's so sad! The pony is not even that cute? And he's furry as well??? Nope not even I for $910. My $910 item must be super cute!

11. Oh thank you so much! Your photo's were just awesome!!!

12. Was it a fuzzy furry horse or a leather one? Was the piggy very cute? I heard he was made in hot pink...

13. Oh I like the little whale one...so cute!

14. the horse one is leather, but it's tail is made with real horse hair.

i didn't look at the piggy closely. but i think it's suede.

15. I have the barenia bear! It is too cute... The pig coin purse is in eversoft (rose shocking I think) with a curly tail - feels like suede hence I decided to pass. Also I didnt like the elongated shape.
    Saw the porcupine/hedgehog in Tokyo (made of ostrich) but it was similar in color (brown) to my bear coin purse so didnt get it