any one has LOUP ??

npanitch

O.G.
Jan 21, 2006
im thinking about getting the damier geant loup but i dunno how does it look in real life. and the fact that its not leather so i dunno how good its gonna be in sense of resistance to water or the dirt. Anyone with the bag help me out plz,,,, thanks in advance.... and pics will be greatly appreciated. Or if u guys have any more suggestions on messenger bag plz help me out as well. I need i bag for everyday use/ school bag. THNX :smile: :smile:

There's some leather on it, but the canvas is just as water repellant and durable as the monogram canvas. I don't think there's any difference, and the leather parts looks a lot better because of the way the are tanned, and it's not vachetta. I haven't got the Loup.

I loved the bag when I first saw it online! However, when I saw it in real life at the LV boutique, it seemed less "wow" than I first thought and ended up being too blah for my liking anymore.. But that's just my opinion and taste! I still think it would be so cute for someone else to wear around or to school.