Any new denim bags for 2008???

1. I am new to this forum, but have been a Coach addict for some time now. Have lots of purses in my collection. Was wondering if anyone knows if there are any new denim signature bags coming out this year. When I inquired in a Coach store, they really didn't seem to know. Thanks....
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Go Patriots!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  2. Other than the resort ones and the new vachetta trimmed ones, I'd like to know too. I'm not a fan of either of these styles but I do love denim!
  3. I bought this one and ended up returning it. I love denim as well and have collected them over the last couple of years but I couldn't see keeping it. The drop was too short for me and it just didn't have the WOW factor that I expected. I just had to be honest with myself. I got the Metallic Bridget instead!:love:
    Legacy Denim Reveal...for real 017.jpg Legacy Denim Reveal...for real 011.jpg
  4. I haven't been impressed with the new '08 denim bags, :confused1:that's why I was desparately looking for '07's denim bags on eBay and luckily found a satchel with BUY IT NOW yesterday, I can't wait to get it.
  5. By the way I love your new metallic Bridget, I was impressed with how much it holds in your pics you posted. I'm 5"10 and couldn't imagine carrying such a small bag, but you made me a believer.
  6. I would love to see the '07 denim come back. I really don't like the aplique ones^^. I have been lusting after the denim tote.....maybe someday!:girlsigh:
  7. The denim tote is on eBay quite a bit, I've seen some recently.
  8. Yeah, I've seen it too. I need to decide between the Heritage tote and the denim tote......Congrats on your satchel~I love those too! Post pics when you get it!