Any mousse baby paddys left in Europe?

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
If, by any chance, you have seen one?
*sigh* , I've been looking for a baby paddy in mousse - love the silver hardware - but they all seem to be sold out... Does anyone know if there are any mousse babies left? If you know where to find one, I'd be grateful for any ideas or a PM...

The only baby paddy left where I live is in silver - very pretty - but a bit shiny for me.

Many thanks

:love:

Update: YES!!! They still had it & could send it to me, so I'll just have to wait until monday to arrange for bank transfer etc. So thrilled...

Isn't this Forum just an amazing place - where else would you find such friendly and wonderful people from all over the world, discussing every aspect of bags & basically anything else, helping out and sharing ideas? You guys rock!

I'm not sure, but I think it was the last one - as she said "Yes, I have one", when I asked. But I didn't specifically ask about any other colours or sizes, so I don't know what else they have in stock. Very nice salesassistant by the way, I will defenitely go there and check out their boutique next time I'm in Copenhagen!

Hi Vicky
Do that next time you'r in Copenhagen ....and go to Kassandra as well !! :idea:...it's near by ... I was with pokus14 at Storm that day..and I asure you ...that mousse baby is sooooooo beautiful ....I'm so happy for you ! enjoy! please post pic. :biggrin: