Any modelling pics of Linea Pelle bags?

I love Linea Pelle! Their belts are awesome, too!

I don't have the bags you mentioned, but these are the LP bags I own:

103729606_o.jpg

103729058_o.jpg

103728520_o.jpg
Oooh, nice bags:smile: I was looking at their belts too, how did you find the sizing? Was it generous? (my chubby body hopes:P)

I'm also a big fan of the Dylan line! Here are the Dylan large tote (black) and the Dylan large messenger. Both with buttery soft squishy leather! I'm 5'1" for scale :smile::

Ooooh! I love your messenger bag! I have been eyeing it for several months; seems like it would be great for travel! I thought it would be too big for me (I am 5'4") but it looks fantastic on you and not too big at all and you are smaller than me!
I think I must have one....
:drool:
Thanks for all the pix!

That is a gorgeous bag:drool: Were you able to wear it cross-body comfortably? (I am um...not as thin as you:shame:smile:. The other thing I was worried about is the thickness of the bag at the base...does it make it stick out a lot from you body (and thus fall off the shoulder?)? Thanks for your help:smile:

Lol.. You can DEFINATELY wear it cross-body! The shoulder straps are adjustable- so you can make the bag go across and let it fall all the way down to your thighs lol- so there's nothing to worry about. :yes: Also, the base is not think enough to stick out when you wear it (i know.. i was worried about this while i was purchasing it~ but after i saw it, the bag is so soft and the base adjusts to whatever you decide to put in your bag.). I have tried putting by organizer sideways and then i had put it flat down but the base took the form of however i placed them-!

i have a Linea Pelle Gillian Large Satchel in Espresso -- i love it! i will post modeling pics soon! i ordered the Ashley Double Handle Shopper in Marine this morning (LP's close-out sale -- $160.65 total on a $595 bag, wow!). anyone own the Ashley Double Handle Shopper? if so, any pics?

Linea Pelle Gillian Large Satchel in Espresso ... in my workout clothes ... in the bathroom ... no makeup ... totally stylin' ... and I'm 5'5"

:flowers:

Attachments

• DSCF1082.JPG
    DSCF1082.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 244