Any mahi mahi recipes?

1. Does anyone have any good (and easy!) mahi mahi recipes? I've cooked lots of fish in my day, but never this one.
  2. Mahi Mahi is one of my favorite fish dishes ever. Whenever we make it, we simply blacken it with seasonings and just a squirt of lemon.

When I worked at a seafood the two most popular mahi mahi dishes were fish tacos (blacken the mahi, slice it like you'd slice up a chicken cutlet & serve on a soft tortilla with lettuce, tomato & avocado), and mahi with black beans & rice. Grill up the mahi, and serve with rice & black beans (I use canned black beans at home), diced red pepper and a bit of sour cream.

Hope this helps in your mahi cooking adventures!
  3. I grilled mahi mahi last night.

Marinade the fish in 3 tablespoons white wine, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary for one hour. Salt and pepper to taste. Then grill for 4 minutes on each side. Make sure you only turn the fish once else you may end up breaking the filets.
  4. Good tips!
  5. grilled is very good but do not overcook it.. . I would also suggest to cook it with cream... use the ingredients we often use in cooking white sauced pasta.. yummmeeeee
  6. Thanks for the recipes! I love grilling fish, so I think I'll try these on the grill.