Any MAC NC30-35ers? What other brand/colors do you use?

1. I know just because we wear the same in MAC doesn't mean I will get the same results as you in another brand's color, but for those of you who wear 30-35, what colors in OTHER brands do you wear?

I'm so lost when I go to Sephora, department stores, and looking online. I prefer not to shop with an SA because I always feel uncomfortable with that unspoken expectation that if they help me, I should buy so I'd like to know what other brand/color combos I should go for so I can go straight to those. :smile: Thanks!
  2. I used to be a NC 35 then a 30 in Studio Fix Powder (I think I'm a 25 now...), I'm using Bare Minerals in Light, which is still a bit darker than my face (just dark enough to look healthy but not masky). Other than that I have a Biotherm Aquasource sample in color #230, also a bit darker. Then Chanel Double Perfection Compacte in #40 Sable, which is more on the pale side (when comparing to my face)
  3. I'm NC 30 and I wear Nude in Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer...
  4. I go between NC 30, 35, and C3 studio fix, at times I also use Estee Double wear in sand, shiseido sun compact in sp 40 and Jane Iredale Mineral makeup in warm sienna.
  5. I am NC30, and used to love BE Minerals in light, but have currently been on the search for something new. I just got a tube of Laura Mercier creme foundation yesterday in Bamboo Beige, and it is pretty close to my skintone
  6. I'm a NC 30 and I use a St. Tropez oil free foundation base and press powder in NARS.
  7. i use NC 45.. for everyday basic look but for something that gives me more of a 'mac finish' according to SA i use NW 45 liquid foundation....
  8. I use NC 30, 35 in the summer I think. For Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer I use Fawn. Chanel Teint Innocence in Soft Bisque or Natural Beige. For YSL touche eclat I use Luminous Radiance
  9. I use NC30, and before that I used to use L'oreal foundations in Natural Beige. They were awesome as well.... I'm thinking of going back to L'oreal.
  10. I used NC-30 a few years ago and switched to Chanel Double Perfection in Tender Bisque.....I like it waaaaaaayyyyy better than MAC
  11. I'm a MMM/NC35
    Urban Decay Surreal mmu in Hallucination
    Tarte Smooth Operator in Disguise
    Bare Escentuals in Medium Beige
    Stila Illuminating Powder foundation in 50 watts
  12. I'm an NC30 and use:

Everyday Minerals in Medium Beige Natural. I could also use Golden Medium if I want to play down my ruddiness. Blusher is Apple.

Urban Decay's Hallucination is the closest although it is a wee bit chalky.
    BeneFit Some Kinda Gorgeous in their regular shade (not the new Deep).
    Chanel Poudre Universelle in 02

Eyeshadow - various brands, I stay away from purples, oranges, all pastel colors, and yellows. Best shades are grays, blues, and greens.
  13. I'm an NC30 or NC35 depending on the season and have used Estee Lauder in Cashmere and Giorgio Armani LSF in 5.5.
  14. I've used NC 30...

I now use Shiseido in O20.
  15. Too Faced Foundation Magic Wand in Hollywood Medium. Perfect match for NC35.