Any Louboutin Deals?

1. Anyone have sites or links? :nuts:
    Thanks!

2. absolutely!! they have B&M stores in LA.

The MJs are a bargain...

As for Louboutins, I think the best discount right now is at Saks. 40% off the lowest markdown price, making most of them less than $200.

3. I haven't seen any Louboutins marked down? Am I missing them somewhere? LOL.

4. net-a-porter had some pretty good deals in the sale section as well if i remember correctly...:smile:

5. You have to go in-store, or call up a location and ask for a charge send. When I was there on Saturday, they still had a lot of espadrilles, flats, cheetah print pumps, and black/gold trim pumps. Sizes were limited though.

6. Thanks for the clarification. I wish I had a Saks closer!

7. Thanks for the responses everyone! :tup:

8. I got a fabulous deal on a pair of christian louboutins too! I Purcahsed a black pair with swarovski crystals at Holts marked down from $1295.00 to $575!!!

I agree for the best prices you have to check with saks and NM (if you live in the states) But I find that its so hard to find my size!!! Everything goes so fast, so you have to be on top of all the sales that are happening! when I was at Holts they had tons of louboutins and no one was touching them!

9. Ohh heres a pic by the way...I couldn't believe that they had these in my size still, I had been eyeing these shoes for weeks and I almost bought them at full price!

Christian louboutin 004.jpg Christian louboutin.jpg
  10. ^ those are GORGEOUS!