Any Lost fans out there?

SuLi said:
Spoiler alert....if you haven't watched, don't read.....

Someone pointed out at work today that one of people who grabbed Kate was "Alex" (or, was called that), so he might be Rousseau's kid.

Did anyone else catch that?

I didn't...but I am not catching who you are talking about (Alex and Rosseau)

'Splain, please! lol

SuLi said:
Hahaha! Speaking of "The Bachelor", what do you think so far?

SuLi I like the whole french set up I think, and the guy is cute. I'm sure that the unstable personalities of more of the women will be revealed as the season progresses. I always watch that show no matter how bad it is.:shame:

Noriko said:
I bought the first season but didnt get through one episode, for some reason I couldnt get into it.

Noriko...I watched the first episode with hubby when it first aired. I thought it was the most stupid show ever invented...

I would catch bits and pieces here and there of the first shows while doing chores, etc. and he was watching it. It totally sucked me in! The show gets much better, and more realistic, imo, after the first episode.

I can't miss it now. :P

SuLi said:
Since Lost will be on in a few minutes, just wondering if there are any fans out there? I feel like I'm the only person who has been disappointed in the second season so far. And, I've noticed that there are way more commercial breaks than there were last year! What are everyone's thoughts?

Also, not Lost-related, but I really love Arrested Development, and I am so disappointed in how Fox is refusing to cancel it so that Showtime or ABC can pick it up (if they even do that at this point). :evil:
u

Suli, you and I are on the same boat about both shows! I love both! I agree, this season is not good as last season and there are WAY TOO MANY commercials, but thank the tivo...stupid Kate just had to tag along and get captured to become bait:evil: What the heck is up with the "others?" are they aliens or ghosts or something? Kinda creeps me out that they are everywhere and one of them grazed Sawyer's face before he was able to shoot...

Arrested Development is sooooo frickin' funny, I am utterly disappointed that Fox is cancelling the show-they only ordered 13 episodes of 22 or 24, I hope that Showtime or ABC picks it up or at least for all episodes to be sent to DVD so those of us who love it can catch the rest of this final season...:sad:

I love lost! My theory on the show is that it's like a matrix type thing and all the people are in a lab somewhere in a coma/dream state and they're all jacked in to the same dream.

What do you think?

Bjara said:
I didn't...but I am not catching who you are talking about (Alex and Rosseau)

'Splain, please! lol

i just googled it and rousseau is the french woman...and i believe i remember her saying that the others took her baby which i guess is alex

JenJen said:
Arrested Development is sooooo frickin' funny, I am utterly disappointed that Fox is cancelling the show-they only ordered 13 episodes of 22 or 24, I hope that Showtime or ABC picks it up or at least for all episodes to be sent to DVD so those of us who love it can catch the rest of this final season...:sad:

I know!!! Fox really just needs to cancel it. I've read that ABC and Showtime can't pick it up unless it is officially canceled...and Fox is just being selfish. But, don't forgot to watch the finale, 2 hours, last 4 episodes on Feb. 10th (I think). I can't wait to watch so much Arrested (but sad at the same time!)! By the way, who is your favorite? Mine is a toss up between Gob and George Michael.

Mariah said:
i just googled it and rousseau is the french woman...and i believe i remember her saying that the others took her baby which i guess is alex

Ah, OK...makes perfect sense to me now. I am not always that perceptive on names in shows or movies.

Thanks~

Lost is the only show I go out of my way to watch...I missed the first of the double episode that was on 2 weeks ago. Something about all secrets being revealed? Did I actually miss anything? It does seem to be dragging a bit this season. I read an article that said that they are making it up as they go. Maybe the writers are worried they'll run out of material. Did anyone watch Carnival? I have the 1st season on DVD.