any Loro Piana fans out there???

Hi all, this is my first post here - have been lurking for a while though :smile: I've been buying designer clothes and some bags (Prada, Mulberry mostly, Bally and Church's for shoes) for a while now but feel like I need to 'up' the game and go for better quality. I have recently bought a Loro Piana cashmere and silk shawl at an outlet (Designer Outlet Roermond in The Netherlands) that is beyond anything I have ever owned, the quality is amazing and I love how luxurious it makes me feel. They also had a lovely mauve/lavender Bellevue bag that was unfortunately over my budget (but still a great price at about €2500). Anyway, I am considering buying a large pouch in cafe noir Fjord and use it as a clutch to see how the leather holds up. I'll be in London next weekend and will visit the LP shop to check it out IRL, but feel a bit weird asking is I can put my things in it to see if it works. KWIM? Does anyone own this particular size? What can fit inside? Am I crazy for even considering using this a a clutch? Here's the link to the LP site: https://www.loropiana.com/en/eshop/pouches-wallets-pouch-fjord-leather/p-FAB2654
I did look at the measurements and they are not far off from my Mulberry Lily, but I'm just wondering if the position of the zipper wil prevent me from putting anything a bit bigger inside. I usually carry a small wallet or card case, iphone, keys, small mirror, lipstick and small perfume flask inside my clutches. Any help would be much appreciated!

I love that tote.....exact name and about old is it? I’d like to find one if they are available...ty
My travel companions for the holiday weekend:
Loro Piana Delon Leather Bellevue
Loro Piana Delon Leather and Cashmere Holidays tote
Rimowa International Carry On in Chocolate
View attachment 4443817