Any Loewe Fans? Wanna talk about Loewe 160th Anniversary

Nymph said:
Loewe's a Spanish brand, so like RoseMary said, it's more popular in Europe. It's also doing quite well in Asia! :yes:

Shopper12 - if you can post a pic of the bag you're refering to, I can try to find out the RRP for you.

Bags start from the high hundreds - that's the entry level Pockets Collection. But average would be about S$2000 to higher.

Nymph, I'm looking for a particular briefcase (Consul with envelope-like flap) can I ask you whether they have been discontinued because the London shop has closed down and Bangkok shop says that they are not bringing anymore in.

The one I have is ref. no. 13.5170006.1580 with one compartment but I'm looking for the black/palladium hardware larger one with one compartment as well.

Thanks!

The one I have is ref. no. 13.5170006.1580 with one compartment but I'm looking for the black/palladium hardware larger one with one compartment as well.

Thanks!

Hey Bee, sorry, but the product code format for Loewe is xxx.xx.xxx, so I don't understand how come you've got so many digits for ya bag.

See if you can try to find the product code for the bag in that format, and I can do a check for you? :yes:

Nymph said:
Hey Bee, sorry, but the product code format for Loewe is xxx.xx.xxx, so I don't understand how come you've got so many digits for ya bag.

See if you can try to find the product code for the bag in that format, and I can do a check for you? :yes:

I can’t find the xxx.yy.zzz type number on any bits of paper so can I give you the photo of everything I have instead?
p10001416bz2.jpg

p1001415copymo1.jpg

May be because it’s from around 2002 so it’s too ancient, LOL. I’m looking for one size bigger than this one – still with one compartment – as a replacement to my Hermès one that I’m putting in the trash (I use the the one in the pic as my computer case :smile:).

Thanks again in advance!

P.S. I have to say that Loewe stuff may not be as well-known as other makes but the quality is really good. When some lady says: ooh, Hermès box leather patina cannot be beaten. Whatever, I had made a comparison between them together side by side and the patina on this Loewe looks at least just as good!

Nymph said:
How oddly funny it feels to have people discuss a brand for which you work for :P

Am glad that you like the 160th anniversary beauty case, yan! It's got a great history, although personally, I find it a lil bulky.

In terms of colours, I actually like the tan colour the most of all that's available. Then again, it could be cos I'm such a bore. :shame:

Loewe sure does a lotta suede bags, but I've already preferred their leather bags. Their nappa leather is sooooooooooo yummy! :love:

Will be kewl to find out which one you pick eventually!
Hi, you work for Loewe? How nice! :roflmfao: Do you have any staff discount? Does that beauty case come in leather? I really don't know why the logos catch my eyes.

Bee - will try to see if I can find what you're looking for and update you again! :yes:

Yan - I'm sorta temping for them right now, so no discounts for me. :crybaby:

I haven't seen the beauty case in leather, just the 160 logo ones, but I'll ask to be sure and letcha know.

Did ya bowling bag come with logos? Or is it just a plain bowling bag? Cos that's REALLY classic!! I can't decide which is prettier - the red or the camel. But congrats on ya bowling bag. It's yums! :girlsigh:

I think the 160th anniversary bags are really cool! But suede is hard to take care of. I like the red ones best!
Here's a pic of the Amazona I spotted in the shop (sorry for the bad pic, my handphone's camera is THAT sucky)

Attachments

• loewe.jpg
    loewe.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 415
I think the 160th anniversary bag is pretty unique... good to add it to your collection, but I would imagine it to be a display bag than a bag to use.. having said that, i think cielo781 looks great with the bag, the red suede one suits you quite a bit.. Ya, I also like the Amazona range, esp the suede ones. But I agree maguses that suede bags are high maintenance..BTW, Nymph, how much is the Amazona in Singapore? Thanks

Meow said:
...BTW, Nymph, how much is the Amazona in Singapore? Thanks

Any particular size/ material you're looking at? I'm gonna take a walk down to the store to get a full price list for y'all :graucho: If I don't make it there during lunch, then I'll go after work, so check back in tomorrow for the prices!

cielo781, the red 160 looks FAB on ya! I think I most prefer the tan (cos I'm boring that way), followed by the red. :yes:

P/s Bee, I'm still following up on that briefcase for ya. My manager is so sweet, and he's emailed the regional merchandiser to check if we still have that model in stores ;)

I love the 160th annivesary range, the bags look so fun!

I wanted the big doctor bag (dunno if there's a name) but it was out of stock in both Madrid and Barcelona, so I settled for the small shoulder bag instead! No regrets!

Attachments

• Loewe 160th anniv1.jpg
    Loewe 160th anniv1.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 436
Meow said:
... Nymph, how much is the Amazona in Singapore? Thanks

Mini Amazona
- suede/ calf leather, embossed logo S$1690
- suede, stitched logo $2040
- calf leather, stitched logo $1950

Amazona XXI
- suede/ calf leather, embossed logo S$1990
- suede, stitched logo $2440
- calf leather, stitched logo $2390

Did you also need the prices for the Maxi Amazona?

leeleen, yup! It's called the doctor's bag, or the beauty case. While it's a really cute shape, personally, I think the small shoulder bag is easier to use. Congrats on it!! :tender: