Any left?

1. I know this isn't very likely ...but I was wondering if anyone had seen a Marc by Marc Totally Turnlock Bowler in Black.
    I tried phoning Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Bloomingdales, and none had it, or if they did they said they needed a serial number to get it. One nice lady on the Saks phone said she'd try to hunt it down, yesterday night, but I haven't heard back from her yet :sad:

Does anyone know any other stores I could try, or has seen one around? I'm in Canada, so it would have to ship to there.

I really, really, love this bag and wish I hadn't waited so long. Its probably too late. :crybaby:

Thanks,
    Natalie

2. Did you try Zappos, Eluxury, or Active Endeavors? I don't know their shipping policy, but I know that all of those stores did have it at one time or another. Good luck!
    Tami

3. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for ya! One will turn up eventually.

You could check eBay too, although I know it's risky!

4. Try calling Saks in Chevy Chase, MD (the women's store....men's and women's are separate). When I was there last in late December, they had 2 of them. It's possible that it's still there...ask for women's contemporary since they were not in the regular handbag section. Good luck!

5. Thanks all
    I checked activeendeavors, Zappos and elux, no luck unfortunately. If they had it it would show on the website right?

Thanks marclover, yea, eBay is a bit too risky for me :p

SuLi, I will give them a call tonight, thank you. *crosses fingers* Do you know if you phone the Saks website number and ask for that one, will they connect you? Or is a separate number?

6. Natalie -

The number is: 301-657-9000.

Good luck!

7. Natalie:
    There was one on the floor tonight at the new Bloomingdales in San Francisco on Market St. in the Westfield Shopping Center. I'm sure they'll charge/send. Good luck - it's beautiful! -

8. Yay! Thanks for the help, I was able to track one down at the MD store :yahoo:
    I'm so excited

9. That's so good to hear! Yay for you and the PF'rs who helped.:smile: