Any Lamore Nuvolas out there?

1. I think I've settled on the nuvola for my next bag. I've seen a few on eBay but I'd like to have adios and ciao ciao somewhere on the front, if possible. Has anyone seen any in their local stores? MN isnt exactly Toki central, so to speak.
  2. Yah and I don't think I've actually seen a l'amore nuvola IRL. Sometimes stores here like Macy's don't stock all the diff. styles.
  3. TokidokiAngel, there are some Lamore Nuvolas in Macy's Herald Square on the 4th floor if you want to check them out. I think they restocked this week with Lamores because there were a couple of Bambinos, Bambinones, Canguros, many Ciao Ciaos and one Scuola. Previously, the only styles I saw there were the Buon Viaggio, Dolce, Stellina and Ciao Ciao.

nawth21, I took a look at the 4 Nuvolas at Macy's and none of them had Adios and Ciao Ciao in front; in fact, only one bag had them on the bottom and Ciao Ciao was slightly cut off on the right, but then I noticed the strap was starting to come out of the bag on that one, so that's no good. The other bags only had either Adios or Ciao Ciao separately or cropped off so you only get maybe the heads. If these characters are important to you in the print, I think you would be disappointed in these Nuvolas. They had good placement on the Bambinones, though.
  4. yeah I figured it would be kind of tough to get one on the front and its not that big of a deal. I actually like all the characters on this print. But its nice to know that a store has them in and not just eBay. Does this MAcys do charge sends?
  5. I asked them that question and yes, they do.
  6. TY! Youve been very helpful :heart:
  7. You're welcome! I hope you get what you're looking for. Those L'amores are hard to find and I was very happy when I spotted those smaller bags :smile:
  8. oooh thanks Legnofan! I may just go and check out the new l'amores!!

9. If you do check them out, can you see what characters they have on the front of the nuvolas? Not that it matters, I'm just curious :graucho:
  10. I remember there was the chocolate milk couple, teacup/teabag, milk family, chili peppers, latte, fishes, flowers (not the lovesick daisies, the other ones) and no Sandys in front. In fact, chocolate milk couple seemed to appear quite a lot. The large front pocket areas all seemed to have a similar print.
  11. HELP! I'm looking for a Lamore Nuvola too, and I haven't been able to find anything on the West Coast. Has anyone see one of these anywhere? On sale or with discount code would be most appreciated! :smile: :crybaby:
  12. ^^ i got mine on ebay for 165, retail is 184 so not bad. its super cuute too i love it
  13. Yup, Macy's Herald Square and even QCM has tonnes of them! I was tempted to buy but I have used up my discount coupons, and I don't want to pay retail. Just keeping my fingers crossed that they won't be that hard to come by later on.
  14. Heh, I actually saw a girl @ my bf's sis graduation w/ a amore nuvola...and i saw a girl today @ zippys with one lolz.