any ladies with 3 carats or more?

1. Hi ladies,
    We are looking to purchase a 3.2 carat ring but my local jeweler has to order it in. Do any of you have any pictures of large rings on your fingers? I'd really like to see how they look... without me going up to a random in the street and saying "my my, thats a big ring, let me see let me see"
  2. there's a thread here that has many pictures of rings, take a look, I remember quite a few being in that carat range.....
  3. oh i will do, thank you love
  4. i am stupid and don't know how to post pics but i own a 3.2 carat round set in a platinum cathedral mounting. i have size 7 fingers that are long. i don't think that it is too much for everyday. i don't wear any jewelry just around the house but if i go out i mostly wear it all the time. i don't think you will be feeling it is to large unless you hands are tiny.
  5. we'd love to see! If you have a photo on your computer, just click opn the little paperclip icon and select the photo, it's very easy!
  6. Does a 1.9 carat e-ring and a 5 carat eternity band count? If so....
  7. Trying again....
    DSCN0312.JPG DSCN0324.JPG
  8. Here is mine. The center is 3.3. This is the best picture I have and it's not the greatest! Sorry! LOL
  9. Oh I found one from the side. It has little diamonds on each side too. I love that. LOL
  10. I just posted this in the other thread about e-rings:

Here's mine! It's actually not my original engagement ring, but rather, kind of like a "celebration" ring, which he gave me in 2005 after 4 years of marriage, 2 children, and multiple health issues/surgeries. Yes, my DH is very indulgent! It's a 3.56 AGS0 ideal cut stone H SI1, with 1.17 total carat weight in pear side stones. The setting is by Leon Mege. My ring finger is a size 3.5.
    1handshotbluesparkb.JPG Wholehandcloser.JPG
  11. KristyDarling that ring is beautiful!
  12. I might as well post mine again...I love my ring! 3 1/2 carat cushion cut.
    Michelles Camp La Jolla 065.jpg Michelles Camp La Jolla 066.jpg Michelles Camp La Jolla 068.jpg
  13. OH I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for being willing to share y'all! We're upgrading mine in 2 yrs and I want to go ahead and start figuring out what I want. . .
    I love them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Ladies, your rings are gorgeous. I am in the same boat as you Swanky, we are upgrading mine in a couple of years too. I keep going back and forth if I want a cushion or stick with a round. I love both.