Any ladies interested in a local Chanel tPF Meet in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ladies. Hands up all those who are interested and can make it on Feb 3 (this Sunday) at around 3.30 pm in Orchard area? Me and IceEarl are confirmed but need to know the numbers so we can decide on meeting place. Any suggestions for tea??

^ i can't make it for sunday, but with regards to suggestions for tea in orchard road, perhaps you girls could try royal copenhagen within taka itself.. it'd make going down to chanel in a group later so easy. :graucho:

canele has a cosy little spot in the basement of paragon too and the cakes they have are fantastic (albeit a little too rich for my liking sometimes)

You guys...I just came back from Spore last week and unfortunately, there was no pf meet :sad:. Howevever, the DF was lucky to meet up with his game forum members and that was pretty interesting. I mean, to meet up with faces that you have never seen before, and yet, they seem to know each other from forums. Funny how they met at Paragon...and of all places, Sony Store, Paragon! Hehe.

OK ladies. Hands up all those who are interested and can make it on Feb 3 (this Sunday) at around 3.30 pm in Orchard area? Me and IceEarl are confirmed but need to know the numbers so we can decide on meeting place. Any suggestions for tea??

Hi Shiny_hair, i just PM you my contact details.

How about places like hilton hotel or wheelock place? i think these side of orchard can escape from the CNY shopping crowds.

However, i am excited to meet up with you gals!

Cheers,
Freda

^ i can't make it for sunday, but with regards to suggestions for tea in orchard road, perhaps you girls could try royal copenhagen within taka itself.. it'd make going down to chanel in a group later so easy. :graucho:

canele has a cosy little spot in the basement of paragon too and the cakes they have are fantastic (albeit a little too rich for my liking sometimes)

Haha I suggested Royal Copenhagen too! But I think not ideal for a bigger group... Canele is great but so small! I think we will try bloodbros cafe at Paragon.

Hi Shiny, does Blood bros take reservation? I hope they do, it looks like we are going to have a big group?? ... and do we have to bring a red rose/magazine with us for identification?.... ahhhh...let's all wear Chanel... purse or acccesories....hehee...and we can take a group photo to post on the forum.... Hmmm...group photo of our purses maybe.... see you all...so excited...

Hi Shiny, does Blood bros take reservation? I hope they do, it looks like we are going to have a big group?? ... and do we have to bring a red rose/magazine with us for identification?.... ahhhh...let's all wear Chanel... purse or acccesories....hehee...and we can take a group photo to post on the forum.... Hmmm...group photo of our purses maybe.... see you all...so excited...

Haha not sure if they take reservations, I will call and try to get table for 8 just in case? Hehe sounds like fun!!!! I will be carrying either my black reissue w gold hw or my lux bowler of course! Not sure what I will be wearing yet heh... I have PMed those interested w my hp no and taken down theirs too, so anyone who is lost call me!

Anyone else confirmed pl PM me w your contact details?

Update: booked a table under my name (Shin) for 3.30pm, see you gals there! I hope we have at least 8 pple cos they're setting up a special table for us haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.