Any ladies interested in a local Chanel tPF Meet in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Calling all ladies living in Asia!

I was thinking we could do a meet up and get to know each other better irl , share our common interests (Chanel lol) and such!

Any ladies interested? We could do lunch / afternoon tea!

Hopefully we could do a meet up before Christmas.. ;)

What do you ladies think? :love:

Sounds gd! Count me in if you have decide a date/time, I know another pfer that i know will be interested too, both of us do meet up pretty often!

Hey Cher :smile: what a great idea!! Would love to meet up with tpfers. Sadly work's crazy at the moment and will probably be that way till end of the year. But please lemme know when and what you gals decide. Would so love to attend if I can squeeze it in between my crazy schedule!

okay ladies!! let's wait for a while more to see if we get any more responses and then we could decide where to have it? saturday sounds good! so let's set it on a saturday tentatively? :graucho:

Hi hi, haven't been able to log in for the past week and a half. A meet up sounds good! I'm fine with sat but will be overseas from 14 to 31 Dec. Any sat before that should be ok for me! Can't wait to meet fellow tpfers! Thanks for organising ladydeluxe!

Meetup sounds great! I'd love to but not sure if I can make it any Saturday this year haha... Wedding is in 3 wks' time and there is so much to do before that! After 15 Dec, will be on my honeymoon till Jan 08. Maybe we can schedule another meetup next year too? For the gals who miss this one :P

Status
Not open for further replies.