Any Koobas on sale at Nordstrom??

1. Hi

I just recently learned that Nordstrom sells Kooba! (i mostly do all my handbag shopping on line and they don't sell them on line) but anyway, i was wondering if anyone has noticed if they ever have sales on Koobas there??

thanks!

2. The Baltimore Nordstroms (Towson) carries a ton of them. I've never seem them in the Rack yet however.

3. I know off Saks Fifth Ave had many many koobas at unbelievable prices...don't know if that helps your Nordstrom question!!

4. the reason was no other than i got a fresh new card with no balance on it yet.... :graucho:

thanks though!

5. I'm not sure about Koobas going on sale at Nordstrom, but if you are near a Saks Off 5th outlet, I saw plenty off Koobas there yesterday.

6. Which Saks outlet-what city?:confused1:

7. that's where I got my Kooba Marcelle... in San Marcos, TX.

8. I was just at Nordstroms and they were all full price.

9. I see them at Nordstrom's but never on sale.

Has anyone seen the Jillian at Off 5th? If so, let me know what location. I plan to pick one off when they get there.

10. I've seen Koobas at Off 5th, but not the Jillian as yet. But if I see one, ladysales.....I'll race you to it!!!!!

11. Compass Rose...if we get to her at the same time, we each pay half. We alternate weeks carrying her.

*s

12. Leesburg VA

13. Well, I'm in Florida.......have seen them in two Saks outlets here so far..........