Any Knowledge Regarding Studs Needed!!!

1. 34_1[1].jpg
  2. Don't worry Deana - I asked a couple of people on TPF - and they've said it's perfectly authentic for that bag.

The rivets used to all be larger and smooth like that ... they switched to the notched rivets sometime in 2005 ... inconsistently in S/S 2005 (when sky blue was introduced), then consistently from F/W 2005 on.
  3. ^^ Yup, words out of my mouth exactly. Don't worry Deana - if mocean pm'ed you about this one, its def. real - she's good! And congrats on getting your 3 dream bags!
  4. Studs? I thought we were talking about hunky men in this thread! :p
  5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  6. is sky blue this dark?

7. LOL That's what I was thinking, too!:graucho:
  8. Damn, I saw the title and was hoping for pictures...:roflmfao:

9. Ask and you shall receive!!!!! Now you show me yours!!!! :yahoo: :roflmfao: :nuts:
    rotk_off_13.jpg 7-1-3.jpg pillow-3.jpg stuart lestat 2-3.jpg
  10. ^^^YEAH!!!!! That's what I'm talking about Deana!!!!!! :drool:

11. LOL!!!! You've got the perfect dancing smileys there redney!!!! :roflmfao: And my daughter's and hubby say the pf doesn't look like much fun!!! HAH!!
  12. ROTFLOL Deanna, that is perfect!
  13. Yeah that bag looks authentic to me, its a 2005 so would make sense to have those studs.
  14. Congrats on a great bag! I bought her bubblegum pink city and I'm so excited! I've bought from her before and she only sells authentic!

Sky blue is darker than it photographs in some photos. I have a sky blue and it isn't dark blue but it is a darker light blue, like the color of a blue topaz maybe?? HTH