Any Kate Spade fans here?

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
The Kate Spade website has a 20% additional discount off the sale item bags. And they also offer free shipping for purchases above $250.00. I just ordered the Lake Forest Mallie bag for $236.80. Originally it was $395.00. I've never tried Kate Spade but have been eyeing a lot of her leather styles. This suede one really jumped at me and the sale price just made me take the plunge! Here is a pic.

Attachments

• KS.JPG
    KS.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 121
I have the Black Serena Medium Hobo, and the leather is just amazing. It's a gorgeous, but understated bag. It's perfect with just about anything! It holds a lot and stands up nicely, but has a great slouch when carried over the shoulder.

I have the Black Serena Medium Hobo, and the leather is just amazing. It's a gorgeous, but understated bag. It's perfect with just about anything! It holds a lot and stands up nicely, but has a great slouch when carried over the shoulder.

I've been considering her Serena styles. I agree that the leather ones are amazing. I just wish it came in a smaller size. I tried the new flat one at Nordstrom and it was quite big on me. I saw they had a smaller version but it was in nylon and from what I've read on this board, the nylon does not hold up well through time:sad:

I didn't use to like them, but I find I like more and more of them now. Mostly because they have some smaller bags, and I'm tired of all these huge bags. I just don't carry THAT much stuff around. I have a small flat Serena, and I really like it. Very lightweight. And I know when I get tired of it, my daughter will love it!