Any international buyers for Shopbop?

1. I'm really interested in getting a bag from Shopbop, especially since they have that great discount! I was wondering if anyone has purchased from Shopbop and wanted to know how your experience was with them? Did you have to pay for duties/taxes or the UPS brokerage fee?

on a general note, are they known to tend to mess up their orders alot?

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!!

:smile:

2. I've ordered from Shopbop twice. The first time I got charged dutch customs, the second time I didn't. I certainly would buy again from them but tend to stick to online stores like Revolve that have discount coupons and free shipping (lol, I'm toit, like a toiger!).

Orders were great, no mess-ups and they delivered quickly.

3. I've only ordered once from shopbop and yes, I did get charged duties and taxes. I have no complaints with shopbop ... I ordered shoes, they were perfect and shipped out quickly!

4. ^ asl_bebes did you have to pay some sort of brokerage fees? Can I ask how much tax you had to pay for your package?

Thanks!!

5. i've always had to pay customs (except when they messed up once and declared something as an exchange) and ups' exorbitant fees :cursing: i avoid it if possible, or coerce my friends in the US to receive my order and send it on to me :graucho:

6. I guess I won't be ordering since when I was JUST about to order this bag, I got a "Sorry we're out of stock" message!!! :crybaby:

I guess I shouldn't have deliberated for so long!!