Any info on the Pullman bag?

1. I was just wondering, while I wait for mine to arrive, do any of you Girls have any info/pics of the Pullman bag? All I managed to find out is that it was discontinued in the early 70's...
  2. Where are all our experts today ? taking a day off?!? LOL:lol: :lol:
  3. I have no clue about this bag! I'm dying to see a pic though Duna!
  4. croc pulman.jpg croc pulman 2.jpg croc botom.jpg croc wallet.jpg
  5. :love: Niiiiiiice! WOW - that price is an absolute bargain! I don't suppose it was a PF member?
  6. I'm pretty sure that was duna, the original poster.
  7. What a beautiful bag! Congrats duna on finding such a rare piece!
  8. Wow!! That sure is me Guys!! Well done, I didn't know how to post that pic..!! I was waiting to receive it and take new ones, which I will do anyway... Thanks so much for posting these pics, I really wanted you Girls to see it...!!:biggrin: :biggrin: LOL!!
  9. :nuts: Congrats, duna!! Your bag is absolutely divine. I hope you have many happy years together!
  10. Duna, as one who loves vintage let me just say that THIS is a SCORE! It's beautiful...wear it well!
  11. Thanks Guys, you're all very sweet..!!:love: I can't wait to actually hold it in my hands..!lLOL:lol: I just hope it's as good as it looks in the pics..:wondering :biggrin:
  12. congrats duna!!!
  13. That's a beautiful bag! I like the addition of the clochette and the color is so rich. Yay, Duna!
  14. Duna! It's gorgeous! Congrats! What a great score!