Any info about this Perforated LV?

1. I haven't seen any real life pictures of this perforated LV that was in the s/s fashion show:

[​IMG]

I think this one is kind of cute. Anyone have any idea what its called and how much it costs. At first I thought it might be the pochette, but someone posted a pic of that and its definitly not that.

I'm going to NYC in two weeks so maybe they'll have it there.

-Stephanie

2. I think that one is super cute too...I remember it being around $1100-1200ish CDN when I looked it up. A little $$ for such a tiny bag!

3. Do you know what its called?

4. Call 866-VUITTON, someone will be able to help you.

5. Bag is the Mini Trocadero. Sorry I don't know the price. Call 866-VUITTON and provide them with name for pricing:amuse:

6. I think it's cute, too! Well, at least from this angle. I can't commit to loving it just yet since the perforated speedy is so horrible.

7. I think this one is better. Not great but better. ;)

8. The LV perforated came out today...but I missed all the good bags :lol: I didn't want to be on the waitlist since I was iffy, but happened to catch a glimpse of a pochette and some of the smaller items (wallets etc). It looked okay, but I really wanted to see the speedy. Hopefully it'll be like the mini lin and be out on the floor within a week :lol:

9. The mini lin?

10. The speedy 30 is too big for me. IMO, I found these pictures on another blog.

my2speedies2.jpg myspeedyni.jpg
  11. I found some pics. They were bought yesterday at a German LV shop. because it was the launchdate. I don't like them at all. It's a speedy for 850€, pa 390€ and make up pouche 220€. Hope it works with the pics:shame:

Speedy-löcher1.jpg Speedylöcher-3.jpg
  12. another one

Löcherlv2.jpg
  13. I'm not crazy about the perforated look. I can't justify the price difference between the perforated and a mono speedy. Just personal preference, but I know I would look silly carrying that bag.

14. Hello everyone! his is my first thread, I just want to say that I think this collection is very sporty, does anyone know how much the pochette runs?

15. Thanks for the pics, Tanja! Always great to see them as "candids" rather than in commercial shots.