Any ideas?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I want a new cross-shoulder bag and Chanel has very few of it so I decided to buy a Gucci bag at around £300 sth. so I have some money left for a bag. Normally, I love tote styles and most of my bag are totes.

What do you think about the Chanel traveller line bag? I just saw a medium black tote at Harrods yesterday and I plan to use it as my everyday bag. It is a very light weight and didn't spell CHANEL much so I love this way. Look like a normal black tote. I want to know what you guys think about the travel line bags?

Oh! I have already got 2 travel line bags and love them. One is a small tote in silver and another is a carrying bag with extra shoulder strap.

Should I get another one?

I also love Paris B. tote but it looks so much like one of my black cruise tote bag and I think at that price 610, I should add some more money for a flap bag (Anyway, I don't have plan to buy a flap). Any ideas?

Do not recommend me to buy a leather bag as I am not really a fan of leather bag as I like lighter weight bag with low maintenance. I own only a baby cabas in white with all made from leather.

Thank you!

I would say go for it if you want to use it as an everyday bag, I am going back to uni and was considering getting the Chanel travel linge bag to use to store my books.