any idea where i can get the e/w in black with silver chain

1. hey guys!

im looking for the e/w flap in black with silver chain in cavier! if anyone knows where i can get my hands on one please let me know!! and if you have one can you please post pics!!! thanks so much!
  2. I bought one about a month ago from Saks nyc.

I bet they still have them!

3. I there there are lots around! Try calling chanel and ask them to locate u one!!
  4. Neiman's in Boston had them two weeks ago. Trying calling them, I sure they could track one down for ya.
  5. I'm assuming you're from the U.S.? I'm sure if you call around to any of the department stores that carry Chanel or a Chanel boutique you should be able to find one without too much difficulty.

If you happen to be in Canada - I know the Holt Renfrew Bloor St. location had a black east west in caviar with silver hardware this past weekend. :biggrin:

Good luck with your search!
  6. PBI - but how much are they now?
  7. ^^ Well that burns me up!! I was just there at noon today - and I was told they have nothing "NOTHING" in black w/ silver hardware that is a flap-type bag. I was asking specifically about the classic flap - but clearly from how much time I spent, I was interested in ANY flap as long as it was black. So if there was an e/w this past weekend, I hope it was sold before I got there.

I did talk to Bloor today also (didn't have time to stop in) and they just got a shipment so I'll hopefully get to go back later this week.
  8. call the bellagio las vegas boutique
  9. There's one on eBay from a trusted seller, ocfashions. It's brand new. All of her auctions have been authentic thus far, and if you're worried, you can post pics of it in the authentication thread. BTW, I don't know her personally.