Any idea when the Saks 2nd Cut Sale Starts???

1. I have my eye on a bag, but now I'm feeling a bit greedy with the discounts...LOL... :rolleyes:

TIA!!! :flowers:

2. Saks will take 50% off ALREADY REDUCED items on 12/26 from 8am-12pm, then 40% off already reduced items from 12pm on to Jan 17. I think this is for in-store only. Good luck!

3. is there any discount on NOT REDUCED items on 12/26?

4. hmm...that I don't know. that depends on the product. depending on the product/brand, Saks has a different way of marking it down. the second cut sale is usually just a steeper discount on already reduced items.

5. thanks writetoshirley, I'll check out Saks with that 30% off coupon this weekend.

6. Don't forget the 30% off coupon is for Off Fifth outlet stores only.

7. Thanks for the info!!! But that's in soooooooooooooo loooooooooooong!!!! :push:

8. I sympathsize....i want another chloe edith in rouge from LVR but already bought 2 bags this month so i'm really dying also. What is the bag you want? maybe it's on sale somewhere else?

9. Does anyone have a copy of the 30% coupon that can be used in the store in?

10. if I made a purchase during first cut, will I be able to get a price adjustment during the 12/26 second cut sale? I'll be saving hundreds if that's the case!

11. Is the Saks 2nd cut sale for their regular stores or the Off Saks stores or both???

12. Normally they honor adjustments within 2 weeks of buying the item.

13. Is that online as well?

14. i will finally be in a city w/a saks then. could be dangerous.

15. good to know. thanks! now i just have to find my receipts to see the purchase date.