any help is appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I am new to this designer purse thing.... I really want an authentic Chanel purse. I went to the Chanel store the other day and picked out a purse I liked (price $1750 Canadian) Didn't buy it but went online to eBay to find the same purse for 1/3 the price. I can't get on the Chanel website to compare and see if the purse on eBay is real. Any ideas to spot a fake? In some pictures the inside of the purse says Chanel Paris and some say Chanel Italy. Is there a right one? Thanks for your help. Purse Newbie.:cursing:

2. Thanks so much for replying. This is a great website, sure glad I stumbled across it..

3. I agree, if it is being sold online...I personally wouldn't take the chance with my $$$...beware of good deals too as they are likely to be fakes! Definitely post anything you think about buying in the "Authenticate This" section before you buy!!!!!!!

4. theres a few thread here on authenticity tips, have a look around:yes: :biggrin:

5. Is this real??
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. you have to post that in the "aunthenticate this" thread.... What did the bag say in the Chanel store? made in Italy or France?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.