any have pic of them holding a small ring agenda?

1. Hi

I want to get the koala agenda, but is afraid might to too small.

I dont get to go to the LV store much:crybaby:

does anyone have a pic of them holding the small ring agenda? so i can have a rough idea?

I hope i'm not asking too much:shrugs:

Thanks in advance :p
  2. i don't have a pic, but the koala agenda is small. the pages are like the size of an index card...

really, you need to have an idea in mind of what you want it for. like, for me, i don't use it as an agenda, because it is too small and i have too much going on for that little page. I use it as a wallet/jotter. i keep my gift cards and receipts in it, stamps and couple dollars. i use the paper for notes, master grocery/shopping lists, and things I need to keep with me at all times. i have a separate agenda that I use (which i think i want a cover for) that is still smaller, but has enough lines/space for me to write everything.

3. Yes they are small. I was suprised how small they are. I couldn't use it as a full time agenda, but as others have said - a notepad or jotter. The size is good because it will fit in your bag.
  4. My small Koala agenda just arrived on Saturday - here are some pics. I've set it up to use as a wallet. Hope this helps! :yes:
    agenda3.jpg agenda6.jpg agenda7.jpg agenda4.jpg agenda1.jpg
  5. your agenda looks nice and handy!
  6. It's so pretty, the pink lining just makes me smile every time I see it. :love: I haven't used it a lot yet, but so far it's worked out well.
  7. Love the pink lining and koala closure..! The more I see it, the more I want it..! :p
  8. here's my damier koala agenda~:pim using filofax refills.
    lv_agenda2.jpg lv_agenda3.jpg lv_agenda4.jpg
  9. great looking agenda ladies!!!!
  10. Here's my Vernis small agenda in Noisette! :heart:
    vernis (Small).jpg vernis2 (Small).jpg
  11. I'm thinking of trying out using my mono/pink koala agenda as a wallet, just to mix things up. I think I will definitely be using a medium-sized agenda starting next year, as my planner and calendar. Just need to pick one...
  12. oh~~ thanks for the pics guys...its very informative.:yahoo:
    I plan to use it as a note jotter/wallet.

to be honest i dont really need an agenda, I just really want the koala agenda coz its so cute.

hippiechic-where did you get the clear plastic sleeve from? its a great idea, i might get one and put photos in it.:lol:
  13. I got all the "guts" inside from Filofax - a packet of lined paper, credit card pockets, zippered pocket for change, and a clear sleeve. The Pocket size fits perfectly, and it's MUCH less expensive than the LV refills. I think all of the above cost less than $15.

I can't take credit for this's all because of Lola24! :idea: